Cheesy Bow Tie Chicken Recipe
Here's a super-simple dish that tastes like it's straight from a nice Italian restaurant. Spinach-artichoke dip is usually available in supermarket delis. It comes frozen, too. Just make sure to thaw it according to the package directions before dinnertime. —Sally Sibthorpe, Shelby Township, Michigan
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) frozen spinach and artichoke cheese dip
- 3 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 3 cups cubed rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/3 cup pitted Greek olives, halved
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Heat cheese dip according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water. Return to pan.
- 2. Stir in chicken, cheese dip, peppers, olives, salt and pepper, adding enough reserved pasta water to achieve a creamy consistency; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cheesy Bow Tie Chicken
Reviewed Sep. 7, 2016
"This was AMAZING! And easy! My kids asked for seconds!!"
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC