Cheesy Bow Tie Chicken Recipe
Here's a super-simple dish that tastes like it's straight from a nice Italian restaurant. Spinach-artichoke dip is usually available in supermarket delis. It comes frozen, too. Just make sure to thaw it according to the package directions before dinnertime. —Sally Sibthorpe, Shelby Township, Michigan
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) frozen spinach and artichoke cheese dip
- 3 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 3 cups cubed rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/3 cup pitted Greek olives, halved
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Heat cheese dip according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water. Return to pan.
- 2. Stir in chicken, cheese dip, peppers, olives, salt and pepper, adding enough reserved pasta water to achieve a creamy consistency; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC