Cheesy Bow Tie Chicken Recipe
Here's a super-simple dish that tastes like it's straight from a nice Italian restaurant. Spinach-artichoke dip is usually available in supermarket delis. It comes frozen, too. Just make sure to thaw it according to the package directions before dinnertime. —Sally Sibthorpe, Shelby Township, Michigan
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) frozen spinach and artichoke cheese dip
- 3 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 3 cups cubed rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/3 cup pitted Greek olives, halved
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat cheese dip according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water. Return to pan.
- Stir in chicken, cheese dip, peppers, olives, salt and pepper, adding enough reserved pasta water to achieve a creamy consistency; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy Bow Tie Chicken in Simple & Delicious June/July 2014
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Cheesy Bow Tie Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review