Cheesy BLT Salad Recipe
- 3 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons chopped sweet pickles
- 1/4 cup cubed Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup French salad dressing
- 1. In a salad bowl, toss the greens, tomatoes, bacon, pickles and cheese. In a small bowl or pitcher, combine mayonnaise and French dressing; serve with the salad. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 670 calories, 62 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 1,596 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 12 g protein.
Reviews for Cheesy BLT Salad
"Very Good! The chopped pickles added a lot. I also added venison to the bacon when I fried it to put on top and make it a meal."