Cheesy Beef Pasta Recipe
A satisfying supper's just 15 minutes away with this can't-miss stovetop dish. As Janalee Watkins of Vernal, Utah explains, "Four cheeses blend with the ground beef and tomatoes for a pasta entree that's rich and flavorful."
- 1 cup uncooked penne pasta
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup each shredded Swiss, cheddar and Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in tomatoes. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered for 3 minutes. Stir in onions and cream cheese. Cook and stir until cream cheese is melted. Drain pasta; add to the beef mixture. Stir in the shredded cheeses and salt. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy Beef Pasta in Quick Cooking November/December 2004, p53
Reviews for Cheesy Beef Pasta(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Pasta Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >