Cheesy Beef N Noodles Recipe
Shredded cheese, diced tomatoes and whole kernel corn jazz up ground beef in this satisfying skillet supper from Nikki Detwiler of Lancaster, Ohio.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup whole kernel corn
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded process cheese (Velveeta)
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the noodles, tomatoes, water, celery, corn, dry soup mix and garlic. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- 2. Remove from the heat; sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Cheesy Beef N Noodles
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC