Cheesy Beef Macaroni Recipe
Little ones will light up the room with smiles when you bring this five-ingredient supper to the table. Crunchy canned corn is an appealing addition to the mild and cheesy combination of ground beef and pasta shared by Dena Evetts of Sentinal, Oklahoma.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 8 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), shredded
- 2-1/2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the corn and soup. Set aside 1/2 cup cheese for topping; stir remaining cheese into meat mixture until melted. Gently stir in macaroni until coated.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Top with reserved cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 406 calories, 20 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 1,081 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 25 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC