Cheesy Beef Macaroni Recipe
Little ones will light up the room with smiles when you bring this five-ingredient supper to the table. Crunchy canned corn is an appealing addition to the mild and cheesy combination of ground beef and pasta shared by Dena Evetts of Sentinal, Oklahoma.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 25 min. Bake: 20 min. YIELD:4-6 servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 8 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), shredded
- 2-1/2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the corn and soup. Set aside 1/2 cup cheese for topping; stir remaining cheese into meat mixture until melted. Gently stir in macaroni until coated.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Top with reserved cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 406 calories, 20 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 1,081 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 25 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC