Cheesy Beef Macaroni Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 8 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), shredded
- 2-1/2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the corn and soup. Set aside 1/2 cup cheese for topping; stir remaining cheese into meat mixture until melted. Gently stir in macaroni until coated.
- Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Top with reserved cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Cheesy Beef Macaroni(3)
Sort By :
I thought this was good. The recipe doesn't call for any spices, so I added some pepper , garlic powder, and onion powder to give this more flavor.
I used leftover lemon-garlic chicken in place of ground beef and added cut green beans. Very good.
My family loved the flavor and I loved the convience and speedy preparation. It will definately be a standby.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Pasta >
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Birthday Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Ground Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Ground Beef Pasta Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >