Cheesy Beef Buns Recipe
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 jar (8 ounces) process cheese sauce
- 1 pound thinly sliced cooked roast beef
- 6 French or Italian sandwich buns, split
- 1. In a skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Stir in cheese sauce until melted. Cook and stir until heated through. Stir in beef until evenly coated.
- 2. Spoon onto buns; wrap each in aluminum foil. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until bread is crispy. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 490 calories, 19 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 2,092 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 33 g protein.
Reviews for Cheesy Beef Buns
"We love this; it's much less expensive than arby's beef n cheddar, and taste better."