Cheesy Bean Dip
Folks always seem to flock to the snack table when the lineup includes a warm cheesy dip. When my brother-in-law brought this dip to our house for a get-together, everyone asked for the recipe. He first tasted this delectable dip at a football party. We've made it many timesit's so popular.Katrina Turner, West Chester, Ohio
40 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- Tortilla chips
- In a bowl, combine cheeses; set aside 2 cups for topping. Add beans,
- sour cream, cream cheese and taco seasoning to the remaining cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish; sprinkle with reserved
- cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-30 minutes or until
- bubbly around the edges. Serve warm with tortilla chips. Yield:
- about 5 cups.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (2 tablespoons dip) equals 88 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 22 gm cholesterol, 134 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.