Cheesy Bean Dip Recipe
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a bowl, combine cheeses; set aside 2 cups for topping. Add beans, sour cream, cream cheese and taco seasoning to the remaining cheese. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish; sprinkle with reserved cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-30 minutes or until bubbly around the edges. Serve warm with tortilla chips. Yield: about 5 cups.
2 tablespoon: 88 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 134mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Cheesy Bean Dip
"Wonderful dip! Have made this several times now. Thank you for sharing the recipe :)"
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.