Folks always seem to flock to the snack table when the lineup includes a warm cheesy dip. When my brother-in-law brought this dip to our house for a get-together, everyone asked for the recipe. He first tasted this delectable dip at a football party. We've made it many times—it's so popular.—Katrina Turner, West Chester, Ohio
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- Tortilla chips
- In a bowl, combine cheeses; set aside 2 cups for topping. Add beans, sour cream, cream cheese and taco seasoning to the remaining cheese. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish; sprinkle with reserved cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-30 minutes or until bubbly around the edges. Serve warm with tortilla chips. Yield: about 5 cups.
Originally published as Cheesy Bean Dip in Light & Tasty October/November 2001, p21
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Cheesy Bean Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 20, 2013
"Wonderful dip! Have made this several times now. Thank you for sharing the recipe :)"