Folks always seem to flock to the snack table when the lineup includes a warm cheesy dip. When my brother-in-law brought this dip to our house for a get-together, everyone asked for the recipe. He first tasted this delectable dip at a football party. We've made it many times—it's so popular.—Katrina Turner, West Chester, Ohio
Recommended: 66 Recipes for Super Bowl Snacks
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- Tortilla chips
- In a bowl, combine cheeses; set aside 2 cups for topping. Add beans, sour cream, cream cheese and taco seasoning to the remaining cheese. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish; sprinkle with reserved cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-30 minutes or until bubbly around the edges. Serve warm with tortilla chips. Yield: about 5 cups.
Originally published as Cheesy Bean Dip in Light & Tasty October/November 2001, p21
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Cheesy Bean Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 20, 2013
"Wonderful dip! Have made this several times now. Thank you for sharing the recipe :)"