- 2 large russet potatoes
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Bake potatoes at 375° for 1 hour or until tender. When cool enough to handle, cut a thin slice off the top of each potato; scoop out pulp, leaving a thin shell. In a bowl, mash the pulp, egg, milk, mayonnaise, 1/2 cup of cheese, salt and pepper. Spoon into potato shells. Top with onion, bacon and remaining cheese.
- Place in a small ungreased baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy Baked Potatoes in Reminisce March/April 2002, p49
Reviews for Cheesy Baked Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 23, 2012
"Very good and tasty. As a vegetarian I did not add bacon, but it was good without it."