Here's a simple recipe that adds zippy flavor to everyday bagels. Beck Ruff of Monona, Iowa recommends this speedy method for filling up a snack tray in a nutritious way...and emptying it even quicker!
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 whole wheat bagels, split and toasted
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, mustard, onions and garlic powder. Spread over bagels.
- Place on a baking sheet. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Cut each bagel half into six pieces. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy Bagel Bites in Light & Tasty August/September 2002, p63
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cheesy Bagel Bites
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review