- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In another bowl; combine the egg, milk and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in bacon. Fill greased muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done. Yield: 8 muffins.
Originally published as Cheesy Bacon Muffins in Country Woman Christmas Annual 1999, p12
Reviews for Cheesy Bacon Muffins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review