Cheesy Bacon Hash Brown Bake Recipe
"About 15 years ago, a co-worker brought these rich potatoes to a potluck, and they were an instant hit," recalls Patricia Monahan, Smithfield, Rhode Island. "I've been bringing them to gatherings ever since. I usually start with frozen hash browns, bake the casserole twice as long, then transfer it to a slow cooker to keep warm while serving."
- 1 package (3 ounces) crumbled cooked bacon
- 6 cups cooked shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup process cheese sauce
- 1. Set aside 1/4 cup bacon for topping. In a large bowl, combine the hash browns, mayonnaise, cheese sauce and remaining bacon.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with the reserved bacon. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 326 calories, 27 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 768 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Cheesy Bacon Hash Brown Bake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC