Cheesy Bacon Hash Brown Bake Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) crumbled cooked bacon
- 6 cups cooked shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup process cheese sauce
- 1. Set aside 1/4 cup bacon for topping. In a large bowl, combine the hash browns, mayonnaise, cheese sauce and remaining bacon.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with the reserved bacon. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 326 calories, 27 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 768 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Cheesy Bacon Hash Brown Bake
"This side dish is really good! It has good flavor, I didn't have to add anything extra. It's also very quick and very easy to make, which is a good thing if you have little time!"