Cheesy Bacon Hash Brown Bake Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) crumbled cooked bacon
- 6 cups cooked shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup process cheese sauce
- 1. Set aside 1/4 cup bacon for topping. In a large bowl, combine the hash browns, mayonnaise, cheese sauce and remaining bacon.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with the reserved bacon. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup: 326 calories, 27g fat (6g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 768mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Cheesy Bacon Hash Brown Bake
"This side dish is really good! It has good flavor, I didn't have to add anything extra. It's also very quick and very easy to make, which is a good thing if you have little time!"