- and pepper until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- On a floured surface, roll dough into a 15-in. circle. Transfer to a
- greased 14-in. pizza pan. Build up edges slightly. Prick dough
- thoroughly with a fork. Bake at 450° for 5-8 minutes or until
- lightly browned.
- Sprinkle crust with Parmesan cheese. Top with pesto, meat mixture,
- onion, bacon bits, and mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. Bake for
- 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 slices.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 653 calories, 28 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 93 mg cholesterol, 1,711 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 41 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011
, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now