Cheesy Au Gratin Potatoes Recipe
Variations: Add 1 cup diced cooked ham, 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon or 1 cup frozen peas. Serve these cheese potatoes as a main dish with a tossed salad on the side.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups French's® Cheddar French Fried Onions
- 1. Place potatoes in a 1-1/2 qt. microwave-safe baking dish. Cover and microwave on high for 5 minutes. Stir in soup, milk, sour cream, 1/2 cup cheese and 1 cup onions. Top with remaining cheese and onions. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC