- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups French's® Cheddar French Fried Onions
- Place potatoes in a 1-1/2 qt. microwave-safe baking dish. Cover and microwave on high for 5 minutes. Stir in soup, milk, sour cream, 1/2 cup cheese and 1 cup onions. Top with remaining cheese and onions. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy Au Gratin Potatoes in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2009, p49
Reviews for Cheesy Au Gratin Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 26, 2012
"very good quick and easy!! kids loved it!"