Variations: Add 1 cup diced cooked ham, 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon or 1 cup frozen peas. Serve these cheese potatoes as a main dish with a tossed salad on the side.
Recommended: 80 Recipes for Serious Potato Lovers
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups French's® Cheddar French Fried Onions
- Place potatoes in a 1-1/2 qt. microwave-safe baking dish. Cover and microwave on high for 5 minutes. Stir in soup, milk, sour cream, 1/2 cup cheese and 1 cup onions. Top with remaining cheese and onions. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy Au Gratin Potatoes in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2009, p49
Reviews for Cheesy Au Gratin Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review