Cheesy Artichoke Squares Recipe
"This is a wonderful appetizer," relates Katy Joosten of Suamico, Wisconsin. Guest are sure to love the tempting topping on the warm squares, and you will love how easy this recipe is to make with convenient crescent roll dough.
- 2 cups (8 ounces shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, artichokes and garlic until blended.
- 2. Unroll both tubes of crescent dough into rectangles. Place dough in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; press onto the bottom of pan, sealing seams and perforations. Spread with artichoke mixture.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cut into squares. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
2 piece: 165 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 307mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Cheesy Artichoke Squares
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC