Cheesy Artichoke Squares Recipe
- 2 cups (8 ounces shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, artichokes and garlic until blended.
- 2. Unroll both tubes of crescent dough into rectangles. Place dough in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; press onto the bottom of pan, sealing seams and perforations. Spread with artichoke mixture.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cut into squares. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
1 serving (2 pieces) equals 165 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 307 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Cheesy Artichoke Squares
"This was very good. I made it for a family dinner and everyone liked it."