"This is a wonderful appetizer," relates Katy Joosten of Suamico, Wisconsin. Guest are sure to love the tempting topping on the warm squares, and you will love how easy this recipe is to make with convenient crescent roll dough.
- 2 cups (8 ounces shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a small bowl, beat the mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, artichokes and garlic until blended.
- Unroll both tubes of crescent dough into rectangles. Place dough in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; press onto the bottom of pan, sealing seams and perforations. Spread with artichoke mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cut into squares. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Cheesy Artichoke Squares in Quick Cooking May/June 2005, p25
Reviews for Cheesy Artichoke Squares
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 20, 2011
"This was very good. I made it for a family dinner and everyone liked it."