Cheesy Artichoke Mini Tarts Recipe
- 36 wonton wrappers
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- Fresh dill or tarragon sprigs, optional
- Gently press wonton wrappers into miniature muffins cups coated with cooking spray, allowing edges to extend above cups. Spritz edges with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, mustard and cayenne until blended. Stir in artichokes and red pepper. Spoon into wonton cups.
- Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until cheese mixture is set and wontons are lightly browned. Garnish with dill or tarragon if desired. Yield: 3 dozen.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Cheesy Artichoke Mini Tarts
Sort By :
These were fun and tasty with a little kick from the cayenne pepper. Bake on a lower rack so the edges of the wonton wrappers don't get brown too quickly.