Cheesy Artichoke Dip Recipe
"I first tasted this warm, well-flavored dip at our daughter's houseand immediately asked for the recipe," relates Ramona Larson, a homemaker from Andover, Minnesota. Since then, she's served it herself at family gatherings. "Everyone who tries it comes back for more," she reports. If you'd like, you can place the dip in a hollowed-out-artichoke, just like our kitchen crafters did. Or keep it in the dish you bake it ineither way, it'll heat up any setting.
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 to 3 fresh artichokes, optional
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
- In a bowl, combine the artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese, onion, parsley and garlic salt. Spoon into an ungreased 1-qt. baking dish. Top with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. If desired, use fresh artichokes as serving "bowls". Remove the center leaves, leaving a hollow shell; spoon dip into shell. Serve warm with crackers. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy Artichoke Dip in Country Woman January/February 1998, p24
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cheesy Artichoke Dip(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Artichoke Cheese Dip >
- Artichoke Dip >
- Artichoke Hearts >
- Artichoke Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Dip >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Country Woman Appetizers >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Cheese Dip >