Cheesesteak Subs Recipe
- 1/2 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup julienned green pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 2 submarine sandwich buns, split
- 1. In a small skillet, saute the peppers and onion in oil until tender. Cut cheese slices in half. Place beef and cheese on the bottom of each bun. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with pepper mixture and bun tops. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 599 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 1679mg sodium, 77g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 5g fiber), 34g protein
Reviews for Cheesesteak Subs
"I would warm up the deli roast beef. It didn't say to in the recipe so it was still kind of cold. I'll warm it up next time."