- Add chopped ripe olives for hair and pepperoncinis for ears. Cut one
- colossal olive in half; add parsnip slices and olive halves for
- eyes. With black decorating gel, pipe the brow, mouth and stitches.
- Break pretzel rod in half; add a colossal olive to each end. Press
- into sides of head for bolts. Cut a small piece from end of cucumber
- for a nose (save remaining cucumber for another use). Serve with
- vegetables. Yield: 3 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without vegetables) equals 329 calories, 31 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 89 mg cholesterol, 545 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.