Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce Recipe
- 1-3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 5 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 7 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place a greased 10-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan.
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of prepared pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 5-8 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the sour cream, heavy cream and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust. Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until center is just set and top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan.
- For sauce, place raspberries and sugar in a food processor; cover and process until blended. For topping, in a small bowl, beat heavy cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar and vanilla; beat until soft peaks form. Serve cheesecake with raspberry sauce and topping. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce(6)
Sort By :
Absolutely delicious - the raspberry sauce was easy and mouth watering.
An idea for junetennant: I've had great luck freezing cheesecake. Wrap pieces individually and place in a freezer bag. Another idea would be to make the whole cake and share the excess with your neighbors. They'll love you!
I have not tried this yet, as I just barely got it in my email box, but I fully intend to. You piqued my curiosity right off when you said you shipped it in dry ice. Where can I buy dry ice? I have a son and three sisters out of state, so I would like to copy your recipe and shipping method. By the way, the cheesecake sounds great to eat at home too! Thanks!
Too bad it is for so many servings. Looks hard to scale down to 4.
Awesome cheesecake, this is a winner, but next time I would make it the night before serving. I waited 2 hours before serving and it wasn't solid or set. The raspberry sauce plus whip cream is great.
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Make Ahead Desserts >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >