- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in
- the sour cream, heavy cream and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed
- just until combined. Pour into crust. Place springform pan in a
- large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until center is just set and
- top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a
- wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan
- to loosen. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides
- of pan.
- For sauce, place raspberries and sugar in a food processor; cover and
- process until blended. For topping, in a small bowl, beat heavy
- cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar and
- vanilla; beat until soft peaks form. Serve cheesecake with raspberry
- sauce and topping. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 423 calories, 28 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 180 mg cholesterol, 186 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.