- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in
- sour cream, cream and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just
- until blended. Pour into crust. Place springform pan in a larger
- baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake 50-60 minutes or until center is just set and top appears dull.
- Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool cheesecake on a wire
- rack for 10 minutes. Loosen sides from pan with a knife; remove
- foil. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight, covering when
- completely cooled.
- For toppings, place berries and sugar in a food processor; process
- until blended. In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to
- thicken. Add confectioners' sugar and vanilla; beat until soft peaks
- Remove rim from springform pan. Serve cheesecake with sauce and
- whipped cream. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 423 calories, 28 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 180 mg cholesterol, 186 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.