Cheesecake Waffle Cups Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 waffle bowls
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Spoon about 1/3 cup into each waffle bowl; top with 2 tablespoons pie filling. Repeat layers. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cheesecake Waffle Cups(5)
Sort By :
I made the filling and refrigerated until time to serve. I would actually prefer smaller servings but only found a large waffle cup size.
I put the sweetened condensed milk in the frig for several hours to thicken. Along with the other ingredience it thickened and was great.
Pretty n waffle cups easy to make,mine did not firm up and if not eaten soon waffle cups softened and can collapse.What did I do wrong?
The flavor is great and I love how cute it is. When I made it, I tripled the batch so I had enough. It was awfully runny and I put it in the fridge overnight and it softened the waffle cup on the bottom. When I make this again I am going to add 1/2 tub of whip topping to give it a little more stability in the cup and hopefully it won't get so soggy. But I will make it again!
I have made these several times because they are quick and soooo...delicious! There are different size waffel bowls. We prefer the smaller ones because they are just the right size/amount.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Cherry Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >