- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 38 crackers)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) strawberry pie filling
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the sour cream; mix well.
- In a small bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Stir into cream cheese mixture. Fold in whipped topping.
- In a small bowl, combine crackers and butter.
- In a 2-1/2-qt. trifle bowl, layer half of the cream cheese mixture, crumbs and pie filling. Repeat layers. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Cheesecake Strawberry Trifle
Sort By :
"This disappeared faster than almost anything I've ever made for my co-workers--a huge hit! I made a plain yellow cake (cubed/crumbled), used cheesecake flavored pudding mix, and frozen strawberries with a little bit of sugar added (couldn't find the pie filling, and I think it wold have been too sweet anyway)."
"I love this recipe. I usually add pound cake and make my own strawberry filling."
"This was a great dessert, but I used cherry pie filling since I couldn't find strawberry pie filling and it was a big hit!"
"I use cherry pie filling and it's a favorite with my family! Two days ago, I made this for a work picnic and won 1st prize in the desserts category! Love it!"
"Delicious and so easy to make. Next time I might substitute lemon pudding for the vanilla, just for a little change."