"This creamy concoction is so refreshing on a hot day and also really easy to assemble," comments Janis Plourde from Smooth Rock Falls, Ontario. With its appealing look, company will never know how simple it is.—Janis Plourde, Smooth Rock Falls, Ontario
Recommended: 14 Chocolate-Strawberry Recipes
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk, divided
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- In a bowl, combine the strawberries, almonds and sugar. Pour into crust. In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; gradually add 1/2 cup of milk. Add remaining milk and pudding mix. Beat for 1 minute or until blended; pour over strawberries. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Cheesecake Pie in Easy Cooking for Diabetics 2007, p73
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cheesecake Strawberry Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review