Cheesecake Strawberry Pie Recipe
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk, divided
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1. In a bowl, combine the strawberries, almonds and sugar. Pour into crust. In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; gradually add 1/2 cup of milk. Add remaining milk and pudding mix. Beat for 1 minute or until blended; pour over strawberries. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Cheesecake Strawberry Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.