Cheesecake Strawberry Pie Recipe
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk, divided
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- In a bowl, combine the strawberries, almonds and sugar. Pour into crust. In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; gradually add 1/2 cup of milk. Add remaining milk and pudding mix. Beat for 1 minute or until blended; pour over strawberries. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Cheesecake Pie in Easy Cooking for Diabetics 2007, p73
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Cheesecake Strawberry Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review