- Stir strawberries and cream into custard. Fill cylinder of ice cream
- freezer two-thirds full; freeze according to the manufacturer’s
- directions. Refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze.
- When ice cream is frozen, transfer to a freezer container; freeze
- for 2-4 hours before serving.
- Yield: 1 gallon.
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 cup equals 202 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 65 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now