- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Galbani® Ricotta Cheese
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- Seasonal fresh fruit, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, ricotta and sugar until smooth. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Beat in the butter, cornstarch, flour and vanilla until smooth. Fold in sour cream.
- Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1 hour or until almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Chill several hours or overnight. Top each serving with fruit if desired. Yield: 20 servings.
Reviews for Cheesecake Squares
Sort By :
"These were fabulous. The family loved them."
"Quick and easy. I melted some leftover chocolate chips and drizzled over the top before baking."
"Did you use low fat cream cheese? Sometimes that will make a difference. Was it just the first piece or two that came out hard or all of them?"
"These were delicious with a little cherry pie filling or strawberry jam on top. My only problem was that the squares didn't come out of the pan very neatly. Any ideas? I chilled it overnight."
"One of the best cheesecakes, plus Quick and Easy. Great for a large group. Have the recipe handy because veryone will want it!"