I put together these super-easy layered cookies one day while experimenting in the kitchen. I was so happy with the results, I gave a batch of them to my boss for Christmas.—Ginger Young, Huntsville, Alabama
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 package (12 ounces) vanilla wafers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla until blended. Beat in confectioners’ sugar until smooth.
- Spread on bottoms of half of the wafers; cover with remaining wafers. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until filling is firm. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Originally published as Cheesecake Sandwich Wafers in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2014
Reviews for Cheesecake Sandwich Wafers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review