Cheesecake Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
- 3 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1-1/2 cups canola oil
- CREAM CHEESE FILLING:
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- PRALINE TOPPING:
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, pumpkin and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups one-third full.
- For filling, beat the cream cheese, sugar, egg and flour until smooth. Drop by tablespoonfuls into center of each muffin. Top with remaining batter.
- For topping, in a small bowl, combine the pecans, brown sugar and sour cream; spoon over batter. Bake at 400° for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the muffin comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Cheesecake Pumpkin Muffins(12)
Sort By :
Absolutely terrific recipe. I made these for the crew I work with and the men came back asking for the recipe. Nice texture, the cream cheese filling stays soft even the muffins are cool, and the praline topping is terrific. I doubled it the second time I made the recipe for even more crunch and flavor.
Absolutely delicious! Made these for my family and they loved them.
These were very tasty and moist! I used almost all applesauce instead of oil, and I added some allspice, cloves and vanilla. Thank you for sharing!
mmmmm. yum add a bit of nutmeg
Great recipe! These are perfect to serve to company or give as gifts, but I would easily be able to eat them all by myself! I also doubled the topping & added a splash of vanilla extract to the batter & filling. No need to buy expensive scented candles or potpourri... just bake up a batch of these muffins!