- smooth. Drop by tablespoonfuls into center of each muffin. Top with
- remaining batter.
- For topping, in a small bowl, combine the pecans, brown sugar and
- sour cream; spoon over batter. Bake at 400° for 15-18 minutes or
- until a toothpick inserted in the muffin comes out clean. Cool for 5
- minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 muffin equals 354 calories, 21 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 282 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.