My family requests this dessert each Thanksgiving. For a change of pace, I sometimes use cinnamon graham crackers instead of plain ones. —Melissa Davis, Clermont, Florida
Recommended: 18 Thanksgiving Cheesecakes
- 3/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- In a small bowl, combine the walnuts, cracker crumbs, sugar and spices; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of an ungreased 10-in. tart pan with a removable bottom.
- For filling, in a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Add pumpkin and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust; sprinkle with walnuts and remaining cinnamon. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 1-1/2 hours. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 9-12 servings.
Originally published as Pumpkin Cheesecake Dessert in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p118
Reviews for Cheesecake Pumpkin Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 15, 2011
"One of the many cheese cakes I made for my daughters wedding reception. Instead of walnuts I used pecans. Our guests loved it. I have made it several times since."