“This is a very quick, easy and fun dessert for any occasion.” The possibilities are endless with these cute bites. Customize them for any occasion by using different toppings. —Evelyn Moore, Elk Grove, California
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 45 lollipop sticks (4 inches long)
- 3 packages (10 to 12 ounces each) white baking chips
- 3 tablespoons shortening
- Toppings: grated coconut, grated chocolate, assorted sprinkles and chopped nuts
- Line the bottom of a 9-in. springform pan with parchment paper; coat paper and sides of pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in sour cream and vanilla until blended. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into prepared pan.
- Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Cover and freeze overnight.
- Remove from the freezer and let stand for 30 minutes. Place cracker crumbs in a shallow bowl. Working quickly, scoop out 1-in. balls of cheesecake; roll each in cracker crumbs and insert a lollipop stick. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- In a microwave, melt white chips and shortening at 70% power; stir until smooth. Place toppings in shallow bowls. Dip cheesecake pops in white chip mixture; allow excess to drip off. Roll in toppings. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 45 cheesecake pops.
Originally published as Cheesecake Pops in Taste of Home April/May 2009, p55
Reviews for Cheesecake Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review