When you're in the mood for something sweet, but you want to keep it light, this simple dip really hits the spot. Dipping fresh plump strawberries in the cool and creamy concoction is a fun and delicious way to eat dessert.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the sour cream, sugar, milk and extract; mix until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Place the strawberries and crumbs in separate serving bowls. Dip strawberries into cheesecake mixture, then into crumbs. Yield: about 1 cup.
Originally published as Cheesecake Dip in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 1996, p5
Reviews for Cheesecake Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 27, 2012
"Strawberries dipped in cheesecakesoooo good yum :o)"
Reviewed Mar. 20, 2011
"Excellent!!! This was a hit at my party!"