Cheesecake Dip Recipe
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the sour cream, sugar, milk and extract; mix until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- 2. Place the strawberries and crumbs in separate serving bowls. Dip strawberries into cheesecake mixture, then into crumbs. Yield: about 1 cup.
2 tablespoons: 104 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 64mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Cheesecake Dip
"This tasted GREAT! It was a little watery though and I didn't think the dip stuck to the strawberry as much as I would have liked. Next time I will add a bit more cream cheese and a bit less sour cream. I am not even sure if it needed the graham cracker crumbs."
"Strawberries dipped in cheesecakesoooo good yum :o)"
"Excellent!!! This was a hit at my party!"