When you're in the mood for something sweet, but you want to keep it light, this simple dip really hits the spot. Dipping fresh plump strawberries in the cool and creamy concoction is a fun and delicious way to eat dessert.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the sour cream, sugar,
- milk and extract; mix until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Place the strawberries and crumbs in separate serving bowls. Dip
- strawberries into cheesecake mixture, then into crumbs. Yield:
- about 1 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 104 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 64 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.