Cheesecake Dessert Squares Recipe
These creamy squares are a nice alternative for folks who are invited to made a cheesecake or other fancy dessert. Fresh fruit on top gives them a little more elegance.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 32 squares)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, separated
- Fresh fruit
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and cinnamon; stir in butter. Press into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add egg yolks; beat on low speed just until combined.
- 3. In a small bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form; fold into cream cheese mixture. Pour over crust. Bake for 28-39 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 4. Cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes. Refrigerate overnight. Garnish with fruit. Yield: 24 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 168 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 120 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Cheesecake Dessert Squares
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC