Cheesecake Cranberry Pie Recipe
This recipe cleverly combines cheesecake and cranberry pie in one fantastic dessert. Make it a day ahead for added convenience. —Pamela Brown, Ingersoll, Ontario
- 2-1/2 cups whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Spread cranberry sauce over the bottom of pastry shell. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs, flour and vanilla on low speed just until combined. Pour over cranberry layer.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until center is set. Cool on a wire rack. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before cutting. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice: 439 calories, 18g fat (10g saturated fat), 89mg cholesterol, 219mg sodium, 65g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Cheesecake Cranberry Pie
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC