Cheesecake Cranberry Pie Recipe
This recipe cleverly combines cheesecake and cranberry pie in one fantastic dessert. Make it a day ahead for added convenience. Pamela Brown, Ingersoll, Ontario
- 2-1/2 cups whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Spread cranberry sauce over the bottom of pastry shell. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs, flour and vanilla on low speed just until combined. Pour over cranberry layer.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until center is set. Cool on a wire rack. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before cutting. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Cream Pie in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2005, p151
Reviews for Cheesecake Cranberry Pie(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review