- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup cold butter
- 1 cup vanilla or white chips
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, oats and brown sugar. Cut in butter until crumbly. Reserve 1 cup for the topping. Stir in chips to the remaining mixture. With floured fingers, press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until light. Add the milk, lemon juice and vanilla; beat until smooth. Pour over the crust. Combine the cornstarch and cranberry sauce until blended. Spoon over the cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with the reserved crust mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until center is set. Cool for 1 hour on a wire rack. Cover and refrigerate. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Cheesecake Cranberry Bars
Sort By :
"this is delicious, with either homemade or canned cranberry sauce and it looks very colorful."
"I have been making this recipe for years now--it it my most asked-for cookie!I omit the chips; use fat-free 14oz Eagle brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (not evaporated milk), and store the finished cookie (cut into squares) in the freezer (has a scrumptious taste when eaten frozen!!)This cookie treat is definately a keeper for all the holidays"