Cheesecake Brownie Squares
Brownies are my grandson Noah's favorite, so we always make some when he comes to visit. These ooey-gooey brownies are a definite crowd-pleaser. —Barbara Banzhof, Muncy, Pennsylvania
36 ServingsPrep: 30 min. Bake: 30 min. + cooling
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- Prepare brownie mix batter according to package directions. Spread 2
- cups into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish; set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, sugar, flour and
- vanilla until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until
- combined. Spread evenly over brownie batter. Top with remaining
- brownie batter. Cut through batter with a knife to swirl.
- Bake at 350° for 28-32 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out with moist crumbs (brownies may appear moist).
- Cool completely on a wire rack. Spread frosting over brownies.
- Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 202 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 131 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.