Cheesecake Brownie Squares Recipe
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- Prepare brownie mix batter according to package directions. Spread 2 cups into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, sugar, flour and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Spread evenly over brownie batter. Top with remaining brownie batter. Cut through batter with a knife to swirl.
- Bake at 350° for 28-32 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out with moist crumbs (brownies may appear moist). Cool completely on a wire rack. Spread frosting over brownies. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Cheesecake Brownie Squares(36)
Sort By :
Very good and easy!!!!!
These were so tasty!!!
Delicious! It was a hit with the whole family! Not one brownie left! Lol
Fabulous! I topped it with a chocolate cream cheese frosting and got rave reviews from everyone.
This was very good - I made it with homemade brownies (I didn't have a mix). I did not put the chocolate frosting on top and it was still really good! Thanks!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Brownies >
- Brownie Mix Recipes >
- Brownie Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Brownies >
- Chocolate Brownie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Brownies >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >