Cheesecake Berry Parfaits
“Summer berry season is a real treat for me,” says Patricia Schroedl of Jefferson, Wisconsin. “It’s an easy way to enjoy cheesecake and a refreshing changes from traditional pudding and fruit parfaits.”
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2/3 cup whipped topping
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in
- whipped topping.
- In each of two parfait glasses, layer a fourth of the cream cheese
- mixture, 1/4 cup strawberries and 2 tablespoons blueberries. Repeat
- layers. Top with additional whipped topping if desired. Chill until
- serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 parfait (prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese; calculated without additional whipped topping) equals 216 calories, 10 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 121 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.