- 1 package (7-1/4 ounces) macaroni and cheese
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown the turkey or beef with the onion; drain. Stir in vegetables, ketchup, water, mustard and garlic powder. Cook until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 10 minutes. Add cheddar cheese and stir until melted. Mix in macaroni and cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Cheeseburger Skillet Dinner
Sort By :
I was skeptic of this at first but decided to try it. I was surprised that we all liked it. It is quick, quite affordable, tastes good & something different.
In general I like all ingredients but together they didn't taste well to us... :(
I loved this dish! My hubby was not a big fan but the kids were. I doubled the recipe but next time I will prob triple it just to make sure there are leftovers.
I think I'm allergic to this! :(
This is a quick recipe that the whole family eats. We have made this several times :)
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Pasta Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >