- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 unbaked pie shell (9 inches)
- In a skillet, brown ground beef and onion; drain and set aside. In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, milk, oregano, salt and pepper; beat in eggs. Stir in beef mixture and 1 cup cheese. Pour into pie shell.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until set. Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Allow to stand 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Cheeseburger Quiche
Sort By :
""substituted 3/4 lb ground breakfast sausage instead of ground beef. Wished i would have made 2, due to EVERYONE wanted 2nd's, and that says alot for my picky eaters!""
"Skipped the mayo & oregano and added tomatoes and green peppers. A quick easy meal!"
"The most flavorful part of this recipe was the crust. Lacked flavor in major way and hardly tasted like any variance of a cheeseburger recipe to call it that. Additionally, the filling was hardly enough to fully fill a 9" pie."
"Yummy! I threw a couple fresh garlic cloves and some mushrooms in when browning the beef and onions but skipped the oregano. Yummy! Topping it off with fresh lettuce and tomato kept that nice crunch factor."
"I love this quiche. Instead of sour pickle relish, I used a layer of sliced dill pickles. Worked out great. It tasted better then cheeseburger pie.a"