Cheeseburger Quiche Recipe
Besides being delicious, this dish is easy to make with on-hand ingredients—I don't have to run to the grocer first!—Pauline Schuurman, Tillsonburg, Ontario
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 unbaked pie shell (9 inches)
- 1. In a skillet, brown ground beef and onion; drain and set aside. In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, milk, oregano, salt and pepper; beat in eggs. Stir in beef mixture and 1 cup cheese. Pour into pie shell.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until set. Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Allow to stand 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 447 calories, 35 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 152 mg cholesterol, 642 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 11 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC