Besides being delicious, this dish is easy to make with on-hand ingredients—I don't have to run to the grocer first!—Pauline Schuurman, Tillsonburg, Ontario
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 unbaked pie shell (9 inches)
- In a skillet, brown ground beef and onion; drain and set aside. In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, milk, oregano, salt and pepper; beat in eggs. Stir in beef mixture and 1 cup cheese. Pour into pie shell.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until set. Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Allow to stand 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cheeseburger Quiche in Country Ground Beef 1993, p65
Reviews for Cheeseburger Quiche
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review